Wednesday 20 April 2011

This is getting real.....

So tomorrow at 8am (15:00 China time) I am being 'interviewed' by a school in Shanghai

These are the details:

Interview time/date (China time)
1500 – 1700 Thursday 21st April 2011
Interview method: Skype preferred, mobile back up.

School: international department of Jincai High School 进才中学国际部
Website:  http://www.jincai.sh.cn/po/ (Chinese only)  Their international department has a separate English site but the pages have no content http://www.jincai.sh.cn/po/From the menu bar, you can see the programmes within junior high’.
Teacher:  Mr Wu and one of their foreign teachers (not yet named)
Contact number: xxxxxxx

Skype ID: xxxxxxxx

Teaching subject: English and TOEFL exam preparation
Student age: 15-18 years old
Classes: 2-4  
Class size: up to 20  
Teaching hours: 20-24 hours per week

Note you will be teaching Chinese senior high school students, equivalent to sixth form in the UK.  This is intermediate level, but feel free to discuss with your TEFL teacher.  If you have specific evaluation criteria let me know.

So now its getting real.....

At work, Im feeling like I am now on borrowed time, my motivation level is zero, im findiing it a struggle to get even the basic tasks done.


But look I got my certificate  for doing my weekend course





No comments:

Post a Comment