Friday 8 April 2011

Robbing bastards.

It's been a few weeks now since I last blogged. I'm not sure that you want to read about me succeeding in all the grammar tests. To be honest the grammar part has been hard. You have to get 75% or more on each test and I have to admit on the pure grammar tests I have failed to make that on a couple of occasions. I also have to admit I have also at times had to resort to inspired guesswork. I really do need to do more book learning. The actual course materials are just not enough.

Anyway I am now at the next written test where a human actually marks it. I was going to do it this week but have had flu.

In other news I am being considered by a school in shanghai for a September start so that's exciting.

More practically I have had the house valued by 3 estate agents. Honestly I am not impressed. I have a two bedroom masionette. It two floors (ground and first floor) in an Edwardian town house so I have high ceilings and lots of space and a largish garden. The first agent valued it at 130k. The two others at 100 and 85/90k. How can there be that disparity? I think the last two just want quick sales to keep their businesses turning over during these slack times

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment