Thursday 1 June 2017

I have published a new IELTS book

One of the benefits of working in China is that I get a lot of time to follow other interests such as writing.

I have been teaching IELTS speaking over the last few years and if you remember I did publish a book a few years ago in Beijing.

This time however, I have published one myself on Kindle.  Again it is about how students can do well in their speaking test so a pretty niche marketplace - but at the same time their are many many students who need the IELTS qualification to enter a foreign university of a professional job in the English speaking countries.

I just did a free promo over the last weekend and over 70 copies of the ebook were downloaded.

Here's the link if you want to look on Amazon.





No comments:

Post a Comment